Submissions will be received electronically via Easychair.
All abstracts must be written in clear English using Microsoft Word (*.doc or .docx)
Submitted abstracts should be uploaded through the Easychair conference management system. To submit your abstract, please follow the instructions below.
1. Log in to EasyChair using the following link:
2. Upon a successful login, you will see the Main Interface. Click on 'My Submissions'.
3. Click on 'Submit a new version' at the right side.
4. Select the file to upload and make sure that it is in only Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx)
5. Finally, press the 'Submit a New Version' button to complete the submission. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your submission was successful.
Abstract submission guidelines
- All abstracts must be written in clear English using Microsoft Word (*.doc or .docx), and submitted either as oral or poster presentation
- Abstracts should not exceed two (2) pages A4 (21 x 29,7cm), inclusive of all tables, images, graphics and references. Please do not use automatic paragraph numbering.
- Submitted abstracts can be modified on the website during the abstract submission period. Abstracts cannot be modified (in their authorship, title and contents) after the deadline for abstract submission
- Each presenting author may submit no more than two (2) abstracts
Click here to download the Abstract Template.